Compass Trip Teams and its partners disclose Customers’ Personal Information only for the purpose of delivering Sailing Services and to comply with applicable privacy legislation.
Sailing itineraries and daily programs are subject to change due to weather and sea conditions, availability of safe anchorage, government regulations and other factors. Program changes may take place during the cruise to take advantage of local cultural events, to adapt to sailing conditions, or in response to other factors.
• More than 100 days prior to departure, 10% of cruise price applies
• 99 – 45 days prior to departure, 50% of cruise price applies
• 44 days or less prior to departure, 100% cancellation fee applies
• During pandemic, that any Restriction Travel from Government and make the flight cancelled which will prevent the trip cruising with us. We will able to offered an alternative with postpone the trip and re-schedule up to 12 month from the date of original trip based on availability without cancellation fee should the cancelled made no less than 14 days prior to departure by attaching copy of the official travel advisory (from either government or the Indonesian government) or Airlines Cancellation notice.
• There are NO REFUNDS for cancellations due to pandemic, all the payments will be allocated as a deposit and can be used for further bookings with maximum rescheduling the trip of 12 months from original date booking. This rebooking will not incur any fee but, new rates may apply for rebooking.
• There NO REFUNDS or re-schedule trip for last minute cancellation (less than 7 days from trip date) when several 1 (one) or 2 (two) if participant/ guest is detected by Covid-19. Re-schedule will be on discussed if it is more than 50% registered participant/ guests was detected by attaching copy of clinic/ hospital result test
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & GUIDELINE
To continue providing the best services, while helping to ensure your comfort, health and safety of all our guest, Compass Trip and its partners will always do the following Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) prevention steps:
• Hand sanitizers and defogging products will be available on board of every boat.
• Guides and crew will comply with social distance protocols and wear masks.
• Cleansing and disinfectant the boat before and after trip to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests
• Specific parts of the boats, such as water tanks, hand railing, door handles, toilets and public area will be cleaned and disinfected frequently during the trip.
• Snorkel equipment will be washed and thoroughly disinfected individually, enough space between diving sets will be provided to dry separately.
DIVING/SNORKELING/EXCURSIONS STRONG ADVISE
• We recommend divers/snorkelers to bring their own gear or at least their mask and snorkel.
• Guests are requested to take care of their own/rented equipment and avoid touching others’